Most people dread the tax season. And with good reason, besides the obvious, a lot of hassles like keeping your financial records in order, computing and organizing invoices, tax bills, endless paperwork, and books need to be prepared. Not to mention, you have to do it accurately to the last cent and at record time or you get slapped with penalties that could give you nightmares. And the biggest hassle of all, it’s boring and robs you of your precious time which is rather spent with family or friends.
Besides, there are risks or even extra costs involved in trying to do the bookkeeping and accounting tasks on your own. To name a few:
- Your books may have mistakes in entries which will take up so much time to fix.
- You may fail to take advantage of tax breaks by not claiming all valid expenses.
- You don’t compute your tax bill right which might lead to problems with the government agencies.
- You may be late in invoicing or catching unpaid accounts.
- You might not be able to file your tax returns and other compliance paperwork in time which is a cause for you to be fined.
- Sound business decisions may be quite difficult to make due to your lack of reliable and up-to-date information on the subject.
Engaging an accountant to help in managing your tax requirements and financial records is one of the wisest decisions you can make. It can be considered an investment that would yield significant gains.
So, what is an accountant? What do they do? How can one help you handle and grow your finances?
Our Accounting Specialist
At ALLB Accounting Services we have accounting specialists to assist you in accordance to your specific needs.
Our team of accountants take our responsibilities seriously, listen to your concerns, gather and analyze data with utmost attention to details and will never be negligent in carrying out our duties. We are highly motivated and give the highest value on integrity.
We have and continually hone our analytical skills in order to be more precise in recognizing inclinations and formulating the best possible courses of action for your business. This translates to more opportunities for investments and higher returns.
To be more effective in giving our clients financial advice, we are equipped with strong business acumen and organizational skills to better understand, scrutinize and transcribe financial information.
We are constantly updated on the latest trends of the trade and technological know-how to carry out our tasks in the most efficient and prompt manner. We are proficient in accounting automation that speeds up tasks and decreases the number of resources needed while rendering more time for analysis and other important matters.
An Accountant Takes Precautions
In addition, we have strong data security measures in place to protect our clients’ sensitive information.
To elaborate on how an accountant can be of great assistance to you and your business, let us look into some of their general responsibilities and functions.
- Draw up and maintain essential financial documents.
- Manage payrolls, accounts administration, and supervision of income and expenses.
- Financial figures auditing, budget, and financial statements compilation and reporting.
- Put together all requirements necessary in filing tax returns and make certain that taxes are paid punctually and accordingly.
- Establish that financial reports are accurate and comply with relevant legal directives.
- Strategize ways to cut costs and unnecessary expenses, and earnings and proceeds augmentation.
- Assess an individual’s or business establishment’s financial performance and point out concerns, give financial advice to come up with the best options for resolution, and suggest means to a more stable and profitable income.
- Review and negotiate the terms of business deals and transactions with clients.
- Analyze trends, predict and anticipate opportunities for growth and the risks involved
The Accountant You Need
You need to know how you stand with regard to your finances. Hiring an accountant will allow you to see income and expenditures in real-time giving you a clearer picture of your cash flow and potential profitability. Think of it as an investment worth making.
Give us a call and let’s talk.
Phone number : (043) 247-2519
An accountant is a professional practitioner whose duties include gathering, keeping, interpreting, and managing financial data.
Accountants are considered the financial backbone of any business. They put together and review financial records, make certain that all monetary transactions are accurate and that taxes are paid on time. With their in-depth knowledge of numbers and their interpretation, they can evaluate an individual’s or company’s financial standing.
They are quite adept at most finance-related functions and can offer sound financial advice to their clients whether individuals, organizations, or businesses.
There are various specializations in the accounting practice such as management consultancy, taxation, audit, corporate, and many others.
Products & Solutions
Accounting & Bookkeeping
Overall practice of managing finances of a business or individual, specifically to the tasks and practices involved in recording the financial activities.
Compliance & Payroll
We will get your payroll done correctly and more simply issuing employee paychecks on time.
Business Performance Monitor
Performance management and analytic processes that enables the management of an organization’s performance to achieve one or more pre-selected goals.
Tax & Funding Access
We do your tax and funding access accurately and timely in accordance with your country’s rules and regulations.
Cloud Accounting Database
We use several cloud accounting database which is available to you 24/7 reel-time like Xero, Quikbooks, MYOB, Evolution, etc.
The Value of Accounting in your Company
Accounting plays a vital role in running a business because it helps you track income and expenditures, ensure statutory compliance, and provide investors, management, and government with quantitative financial information which can be used in making business decisions.